United Ways of Iowa is the mobilizing force for facilitating positive change in Education, Income and Health.
United Ways of Iowa brings together the power of United Ways and their local communities to drive impact in Education, Income and Health.
- We build partnerships to achieve impact in Education, Income and Health.
- We believe we can accomplish more together than any organization or sector can accomplish alone.
- We honor inclusion, and enrich our effectiveness through a diversity of perspectives, experience, skills, cultures and backgrounds.
- We understand that building better communities requires the courage to initiate action and push for results.
- We lead Iowans to give, advocate and volunteer to improve the conditions of our state.
- We influence positive community change.
- We are committed to high standards of ethical conduct, transparency, financial responsiblity and information-sharing.
- We earn trust by representing ourselves with honestly and openness.
- We provide expertise to improve Iowa communities.
- We are the statewide resource for health and human service information related to Education, Income and Health.
- We promote excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.